FCAW is the second largest welding process used by industries for its ability to produce economical and acceptable quality of weld deposit with greater output compared to conventional SMAW and GMAW process.
Flux-cored arc welding is normally performed with a CO2 shield to protect the weld pool from atmospheric attack, thus it becomes a Gas-Shielded Process.
Fundamentals Practical Applications and Best Practices . This course is designed to answer these and other basic questions so that students can go back to their work place and immediately improve the quality of their welds.
Welders with 1 year welding experience
- Safety essentials in welding
- Familiarization with FCAW process
- Different modes of metal transfer
- Maintenance of welding equipment.
- Welding defects and solution
- Welding procedure and selection of welding alloys.
- Welding Procedure specification (WPS ).
100 % HRDF CLAIMABLE
Techniques in Welding
- Butt Joint
- Lap Joint
- Complete joint penetration
- Partial joint penetration
- Welding position Flat & Horizontal / Vertical
- Practice in welding for 3G position.
- Preparation of weld joints.
- Flat fillet flat butt, horizontal butt (3G )
Certification will be conducted in accordance to an appropriate code AWS D1.1 ASME IX, BSEN 287 etc. Certifying body SIRIM QAS / AWS / ABS
5 Days / 35 Hours
CERTIFICATION WILL BE CONDUCTED IN ACCORDANCE TO AN APPROPRIATE CODE AS PER:
AWS D 1.1, ASME IX, BSEN 287 etc
INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION BODY