The course is carefully designed to offer necessary theoretical and practical exposure to Gas Metal Arc Welding process. The lessons are planned to enable the participants to easily graduate to a confident 3G GMAW welder. Certificate will be awarded to the welder after witnessing & evaluation of Qualification test coupon prepared as per the requirement of AWS D1.1, ASME IX, BSEN 287, DIN etc. .
Fundamentals Practical Applications and Best Practices . This course is designed to answer these and other basic questions so that students can go back to their work place and immediately improve the quality of their welds
Welders with 1 year welding experience
- The hazards associated with welding and how to prevent injury to self or others.
- Introduction and principle of GMAW
- Different mode of metal transfer
- Welding equipment option & function.
- Shielding Gases.
- Welding defects and solution
- Records to keep for maintaining efficiency & reducing cost.
- Welding Procedure specification(WPS)
- Welding Processes
- Welding Techniques
- Preparation of weld joints.
- Metal & Filler Selection
- Cutting Processes
- Troubleshooting Defects
- Personal Safety.
- Practical training
- Flat fillet (3F ), flat butt ,horizontal butt (2G /3G)
- Final Qualification & witness by third party inspector